Presented by expert speakers, our webinars will give you advance insight into topics that will be covered at the event.
Can’t make the date? Still register to receive the webinar recording afterwards.
Pharma IT & Data Webinars
Advances In Data-Driven Forecasting, Monitoring And Optimal Designing Clinical Trial’s Operation
Tuesday 9th June 2020 | 2pm UK time
Presented by Vladimir Anisimov, Principal Data Scientist, Data Science, Center for Design & Analysis, Amgen
- Predictive analytic modelling to maximize patient recruitment
- Optimal sites/countries selection under different restrictions and costs/timeline constraints
- Data-driven re-projection and optimal adjustment of recruitment to increase probability to meet target
- Advances in risk-based monitoring and forecasting trial performance on different levels (sites/country/globally)
- Innovative statistical technologies for forecasting different operational processes
Our free Oxford Global webinar is for data analytics professionals based in the UK, EU and US interested in learning about data analytics and predictive analytic modelling. This is a free event open to all, so why not register and benefit from joining this live event?
Dr Anisimov has been working in the pharma industry since 2002. He is currently Principal Data Scientist, Center for Design & Analysis, Amgen, based in London, UK. Prior to this, he worked for GlaxoSmithKline and Quintiles (IQVIA) and at director/senior director roles led the development and implementation of the innovative statistical methodologies for clinical trials modelling. He had also been granted the status of Honorary Professor in the School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Glasgow, UK. Prior to switching career to the pharma industry, he worked as university professor and served for 20 years as Professor & Head of Applied Statistics Department established by himself at Kiev National University, Ukraine. Vlad received his PhD, ScDr degree and diploma of Professor in Applied Statistics, published 200 papers and several books, supervised 24 PhD theses. He has led various projects and some EU and UK grants. He is a worldwide recognized expert in clinical trial’s modelling.