With gene editing tools becoming advanced enough to realise therapeutic potential, decision-makers working in academia and pharma are looking to consolidate their techniques to facilitate disease modelling, drug development and clinical studies.
The NextGen Omics US: In-Person event includes...
Over 300 attendees representing internationally renowned research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions, healthcare organisations as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
3 outstanding programmes, with the Genome Editing Congress bringing together key experts from across academia and industry to discuss developments in gene editing from over the last two years.
Over 80 case studies, solution & technology presentations, engaging panel discussions and roundtables over the 2 days.
Maximise your experience with our fully featured Event App, with selected presentations available to watch on-demand and extensive networking features
Last Year's Agenda at a Glance
- Advancements in genome editing tools
- New technologies including:
- Prime editors & base editing
- Nanoparticle delivery of CRISPR/Cas9
- CRISPRoff & other novel CRISPR systems
- Optimizing genome editing tools for off-target management
- In vivo genome editing as a therapeutics approach in pharma
- Target identification & validation
- Transgenic animal models
- Implementing gene editing systems for drug screening and development
- Gene-edited Cell Therapy
- T-Cell engineering using CRISPR Cas and TALEN