An outstanding and comprehensive programme discussing key areas shaping next generation sequencing, drug development and personalised healthcare. Case studies include integration of NGS to clinical development to personalised therapies and innovative treatments.
This Year's Event Includes...
Over 500 attendees representing internationally renowned academic institutions, research institutes and hospitals as well as global pharmaceutical organisations and leading biotech companies.
Over 80 case studies, presentations, panel discussions focused on the key issues in microbiome research, multi omics data integration, delivering genome-based medicine, spatial transcriptomics, single cell analysis emerging trends and single cell analysis in drug research & development.
Maximise your experience with our fully featured Event App, with selected presentations available to watch on-demand and extensive networking features
PLUS interactive opportunities including:
- Panel Discussions
- Pre-Event Webinars
- Pre-Event Speaker Q&As and Spotlights
Agenda at a Glance
- Advances in sample preparation
- Overcoming the challenges in collecting clinical information
- Applying genome sequencing to disease prevention
- Current & emerging infections:
» Developing preventive systems for emerging infections
- Whole genome sequencing in cancer
- Emerging technologies:
» Wearables-based monitoring to integrate with clinical diagnostics for real-time pt monitoring
» Direct to consumer
» Rapid clinical WGS for critically ill children on intensive care units
» Technologies for genomics in low-resource settings
- Novel methods, approaches and platforms for genomics data integration
- Tools for analysing high-throughput sequencing data
- Long & short read sequencing
- Bioinformatic engineering:
» Automation linking different workflows together
» Cloud – scaling & parametization
- Bioinformatics and computational analysis tools for NGS data
- Tools enabling multi-omic inference (e.g. graph databases)