An outstanding and comprehensive programme discussing key areas shaping next generation sequencing, drug development and personalised healthcare. Case studies include integration of NGS to clinical development to personalised therapies and innovative treatments.
This Year's Event Includes...
Over 800 attendees representing internationally renowned academic institutions, research institutes and hospitals as well as global pharmaceutical organisations and leading biotech companies.
Over 80 case studies, presentations, panel discussions focused on the key issues in microbiome research, multi omics data integration, delivering genome-based medicine, spatial transcriptomics, single cell analysis emerging trends and single cell analysis in drug research & development.
PLUS interactive opportunities including:
- Panel Discussions
- Pre-Event Webinars
- Pre-Event Speaker Q&As and Spotlights
Agenda at a Glance
- Applying genome sequencing to disease prevention
- Overcoming the challenges in collecting clinical information
- Advances in COVID-19 clinical research
- Delivering clinical diagnostics
- Novel methods, approaches and platforms for multi omics data integration
- Integrating patient portal information
- Tools for analysing high-throughput sequencing data
- Long and short read sequencing
- Bioinformatics and computational analysis tools for NGS data
- WGS data analysis