Our Neuroscience Discovery Symposium will host over 300 key leaders and influencers from global pharmaceutical organisations and leading academic research institutions presenting on the latest developments and critical approaches in neuroscience discovery.
The symposium encompasses emerging trends in the application of technology in developing neurological treatments, advancements in iPS cells for disease modelling and includes a focus on the importance of biomarker development to fuel drug discovery
Full Registration for Neuroscience Discovery Symposium is coming soon. Please click the button below to register your interest for this event.
Our LinkedIn group aims to foster discussion and collaboration between experts working in pathology, biomarker development and translational research.
The Neuroscience Discovery Symposium includes...
Attendees representing global pharmaceutical organisations, leading biotech companies, internationally renowned academic and healthcare institutions discuss the latest in Neuroscience Discovery
- Examine the latest advancements and emerging trends in developing neurological treatments
- Discuss the pioneering innovations in stem cell technologies
- Understand the opportunities of integrating informatics into CNS discovery
- Identify cutting-edge translational strategies and technologies
- Network with leading researchers and innovative solution providers within a relaxed environment that enables key scientific and business discussions
- A thorough one-day symposium addressing emerging strategies for the discovery of neurodegenerative therapies and successful approaches for translation to the clinic
- This in-depth symposium will detail the journey of neuroscience discovery from initial lead through to clinical trials, bringing together leading companies for discussion, knowledge-sharing and focused networking
This Year's Agenda at a Glance
- Target identification and validation approaches
- Stem cell technology to fuel drug discovery
- iPS cells for disease modelling and drug discovery
- Blood brain barrier in CNS drug discovery
- The role of informatics in CNS discover
- Advancements and emerging trends in the application of technology in developing neurological treatments
- Neuroscience biomarker development
- Translational approaches for drug discovery
- Opportunities and challenges of designing targeted diagnostics and therapeutics
- Diagnostic tool developmen
The Symposium brings together a panel of prominent leaders, engineers and scientists sharing new case studies, innovative data and industry outlook for the future
Below were speakers from 2021’s Targeted Protein Degradation & PROTAC Virtual Symposium
CeMM Research Centre for Molecular Medicine
Almac Discovery Ltd
University of California
Amphista Therapeutics Limited
University of Torino
Harvard Medical School
Networking and knowledge Sharing is at the heart of what we do. Alongside the innovative programme, attendees can engage in a variety of Series features and make the most of participation in a range of virtual, remote experiences.