Enabling Innovation and Collaboration
What is the Immuno-Oncology Innovation Showcase?
The Immuno-Oncology Innovation Showcase is part of the Immuno Series UK. Join our 2-day innovation and collaboration event situated alongside the main programme, which aims to inspire growth and create collaboration opportunities for all who attend. The core attendee mix includes early-stage and emerging biotech spinoff companies together with academic institutions and pharmaceutical companies.
The speaking programme and showcase exhibition includes a 2-day event, comprising of fifteen 15-minute presentations by early-stage and emerging biotech spinoff companies and academic institutions. There is also an innovation showcase exhibition and poster area to encourage networking and sharing of ideas.
Abstracts for presentations are welcomed and should cover the following areas:
- Innovative Target Discovery
- Cell & Gene Therapy
- Bispecific Antibodies
- Cancer Vaccines
- Oncolytic Viruses
- Microbiome for Immunotherapy
- Genomic Tools
- Single Cell Analysis
- Immune Repertoire Sequencing
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Biomarker Platforms & Technologies, including immunohistology and flow cytometry
- Digital Pathology
- 3D Models of Cancer & Next Generation Cell Lines
- Tumour Microenvironment Analysis
Who Should Apply?
Attendees from Biotech spinoff companies who are interested in:
- Seeking collaboration partners with pharma and solution providers
- Discovering new investment opportunities with pharma
- Learning about the latest industry trends
- Keeping updated with new innovations and technology solutions
- Raising their company profile to a targeted and engaged audience