Presented by expert speakers, our webinars will give you advance insight into topics that will be covered at the event.
Can’t make the date? Still register to receive the webinar recording afterwards.
Drug Discovery Webinars
Application of In-Vitro and In-Vivo ADME/PK/Expl Tox assays to Support Lead and Candidate Selections
Wednesday, 18th November, 2020 | 16:00pm GMT | 08:00am PDT
Presented by Lilly Xu, Ph.D. Senior Vice President, DMPK & Exploratory Toxicology Dept
- Summary of in vitro ADME and tox assays;
- Summary of in vivo PK/Expl Tox assays;
- Application of these assays for lead and candidate selections; 4) IND filing package summary
- 1997, Ph.D. in Biology, Saint Louis University, USA
- 1986, B.S. in Biology, Shanghai Normal University, China
- 2020 – present SVP, Head of DMPK & Expl Tox, Shanghai Chempartner
- 2017 – 2020 VP, Head of DMPK & Expl Tox, Shanghai ChemPartner
- 2011 – 2017 Head, Center of Predictive ADMET, Sanofi USA
- 2004 – 2011 Senior Scientist, Amgen Inc., USA
- 2000 – 2004 Principal Scientist, Purdue Pharma LLC, USA
- 1997 – 1999 Senior Scientist, Neurogen Inc., USA
- Extensive management experience in large pharmaceutical and biotech companies
- Extensive experience in drug discovery and development
- Extensive experience in project team leadership and project management roles
- Expertise in drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics and toxicology
- Pioneer in human hepatocyte drug metabolism
Lipid Based Drug Delivery - from Pre-clinical to FiH.
Wednesday 25th November, 2020 | 3:00pm GMT (UTC+0)
Presented by Alison Foster, Head of Technical – Pre-Clinical, Quay Pharma
& Mike Frodsham, Chief Technical Officer, Quay Pharma
Mike is our Chief Technical Officer (CTO). He has 13 years industrial experience in product development and production support roles. Before joining Quay Pharma, his positions included Principal Scientific Officer with SSL International and Development Projects Manager at Galpharm International.
Alison is the Head of Technical for Pre-Clinical Services at Quay. She has a wide breadth of experience having worked previously for Unilever in their cross-category research unit focused on Oral Care and Hair projects, to being one of the founders of a small nanotechnology start-up company focussed on improving bioavailable of poorly soluble drugs. Alison gained Post-Doctoral experience in medicinal chemistry from the School of Pharmacy, University of Manchester following a Ph.D. in synthetic chemistry. She is co-author of 25 patents and 9 papers.