Enabling Innovation and Collaboration
What is the Drug Discovery Innovation Showcase?
The Drug Discovery Innovation Showcase is part of the Drug Discovery Summit. Join our 2-day innovation and collaboration event situated alongside the main programme, which aims to inspire growth and create collaboration opportunities for all who attend. The core attendee mix includes early-stage and emerging biotech spinoff companies together with academic institutions and pharmaceutical companies.
The speaking programme and showcase exhibition includes a 2-day event, comprising of fifteen 15-minute presentations by early-stage and emerging biotech spinoff companies and academic institutions. There is also an innovation showcase exhibition and poster area to encourage networking and sharing of ideas.
Abstracts for presentations are welcomed and should cover the following areas:
- Innovative Drug Targets- Small to Large Molecules
- Stem Cell Research
- Artificial intelligence in drug discovery
- Hit identification
- Chemical synthesis
- Lead optimization
- Toxicity testing
- AI/ML Data Analytics, Big data management
- Protein Degradation
- Phenotypic Screening
- Organ-on-a-Chip Platforms, Tissue and 3D Culture
- Drug Discovery Platform Technology
Who Should Apply?
Attendees from Biotech spinoff companies who are interested in:
- Seeking collaboration partners with pharma and solution providers
- Discovering new investment opportunities with pharma
- Learning about the latest industry trends
- Keeping updated with new innovations and technology solutions
- Raising their company profile to a targeted and engaged audience