Journal Collaborations & Media Partners
The Cell Series UK marketing team work with leading journal publications on reciprocal marketing arrangements.
If you are interested in promoting your journal/association to the leading players in this industry please contact us.
Pharmalicensing is the premier biopharmaceutical Open Innovation resource designed for professionals involved with partnering, licensing and business development worldwide. Actively supporting all forms of partnering and in- and out-licensing activities, Pharmalicensing utilizes the unique online Showcase Profiling & Discover services, as well as its renowned Partnering Search service leveraging its global network of industry experts, to enable companies to identify and engage with appropriate partners around the world. Pharmalicensing is actively utilized by many tens of thousands of industry professionals each month. Pharmalicensing is a division of Cognis Group, Inc.
Genes (ISSN 2073-4425, IF 3.331), an international, peer-reviewed open access journal on genetics and genomics who publishes reviews, research articles, communications and technical notes on the following topics of interest, but are not limited to:
• DNA; RNA
• genetic code; gene structure; gene expression
• chromosomes; recombination and linkage; genetic mapping
• transcriptional profiling; analysis of noncoding and other RNAs
• cloning; genetically modified organisms
• human genetics; medical genetics; gene therapy; personal medicine
• population genetics; conservation genetics; phylogenomics; phylogenetics
• genome projects; genomics
• sequencing technologies; bioinformatics
Genes was launched in 2010 and has published more than 2500 peer-reviewed manuscripts freely available on our website. Our journal is led by more than 300 international editorial boards covering all the fields of genetics and genomics and currently ranked 61/174 (Q2) in Journal Citation Reports® in the “Genetics & Heredity-SCIE” category.