An intensive 1-day meeting that delves into the latest in antibody engineering and antibody-based therapeutics & a meeting place for experts working within engineering, computational tools and antibody-based therapeutics.
Hear from and meet with the leading figures in the antibody, ADC and bispecifics engineering antibody-based therapeutics; offering in-depth presentations and new inspiring ideas to advance your research
Engage in in-depth panel discussions, roundtables and workshops brining together like-minded experts to address the pressing challenges & opportunities of the market
Explore case studies including antibody gene therapy and developing antibody therapies aiding the treatment of Covid-19
• AI/machine learning
• In silico engineering of antibodies
• Computational tools & computational epitope mapping
• Engineering antibody-based therapeutics with improved drug-like properties
• Designing and engineering of new and required antibodies
• Shortening production timelines with new methods: microfluidics
• New strategies & methods in handling novel & difficult targets
» Transforming targets for antibody-based therapeutics
» Innovative platforms
• Assessing target specificity
• Antibody gene therapy
• Case studies:
» Oncology / immuno-oncology
» Other indications
The 2023 event brings together a panel of prominent leaders and scientists, sharing new case studies, innovative data and industry outlook.
Below were some of the key speakers for Antibody Engineering: Online 2022
Networking & knowledge-sharing is at the heart of what we do. Alongside the innovative programme, attendees can engage in a variety of event features and make the most of participation in a range of virtual experiences.